
Well, not quite starting with a trip, but preparing to go on one... Eh, no, not to the moon, been there done that (Did you know, you cant buy T-Shirts there...)
Anyhow, 3 lines in, and already a few tangents... I got the idea today at somepoint between reading Dans blog on profitability, and talking to my Dad (BTW, I wont be explainign the who's who, etc...) that I should do a blog while travelling in Thailand next week, let the folks, etc.. know whats happening, so this is a start, we'll see how far it goes....
For those that dont know (There a whole interweb thing full of you), I'm off to Thailand with Mary for 3+ weeks of glorious not being at home working, with crappy weather, etc.... (Yes, friends in A'Dam, of course I'll miss you, and be thinking of you with your crappy weather, etc... ROTFL), so last ngiht was I think the 3rd, or 4th Planning trip... we are actually making progress, which is just as well, as we go in 10 days... So the plan is, we fly to Bangkok, have a day or so there, then off to Chang Mai, do some treking, see some temples, etc... maybe get a thai cooking lesson, or 2... then down to Bangkok, en route to Phuket, for a few days, over to Koh Samui, the a week-ish in Koh Tao (Diving for the whole time!!!) then back to Bangkok for a few days , from where, we'll probably go to kachnaburi (I know I've probably spelt it wrong) before coming home again... that is I dont decide to stay there for good.... (More likely than you may imagine)
So loads of stuff booked already, got to go to the Docs tomorrow, to get my booked stamped, after I gave those gits money to stick bloody big needles in my arms and inject infections (I can take it, but do like to givew out about them ;o) Then the excitment goes on hold for a bit, while I have my Heinelen Experience Event on Saturday, before Ireland jump all over Canada in Rugby (I hope)
Anyway, it's started... time will tell if there's any follow up posts....
Laters.................
No comments:
Post a Comment