That aside, it's all good here... the weather has picked up, and if I'm not in the water, I'm chilling in or around the resort... it's quiet, without a huge amount going on, but suits me for now, as the morning dives (The deep ones) mean I need to haul my ass out of bed at 6:30am... They are worth it though :o) The visability isnt great, but for me, from Holland, it's an improvement ;o) I've another night dive to look forward to tonight, and then my last 2 dives tomorrow morning...
So what eles has been happening??? We'll I've met a good bunch of divers, and more than a few have suggested I come back to to a Dive Master Internship... (When the weather is better) That's be >2 Months, and mean packing it all in back home.... Not right now, I dont think, but nice to dream about :o) I've not even seen much of the island apart from the port, and resort, well, not from the land anyway, I've seen a whole chunk from the water...
Whats next after here? That all depends on whats going on in Bangkok, but assuming it's quite there, it's back to BK for some shopping, chilling, & sightseeing, we'll be heading back on Mon afternoon, to get an overnight train... Lets hjust see what happens between now, & then though...
No comments:
Post a Comment