Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Closer....

Fuck me, it's been a long few days... The expletive is there as much to emphasise that, as it is just something I say anyway, but I'll try to imply from now on.... anyway, it's been a bit on the hectic side, with trips to the Heineken Experience, shopping, hangover's, work, cracked windscreens, winter tyres, oh did I mention work? and a bit of work rolled in there too... all's going well like, just a lot to do, and a lot of peole trying to re-invent my wheels... and do I just let them burn there fingers, while I do my thing, and get ready for a holiday? do I @%#$!!!!

One day in work to go, it's blocked up with meetings, and somewhere in there, I have to also get to the other side of the city to have a cracked windscreen replaced, redo my Q1 budget forcast for someone else to submit, review soem strategy docs, and do a handful of handovers.... and get out on time too!!!!!! We'll see what gives, but I'll be out of there on time for sure...

Anyway, I've broken a record for me... 2 days to go before takeoff, and I have all my stuff ready... well, pretty much anyway, a few batteries still to charge, and need to stuff everything in the bag, but thats no big deal... on top of that, I've the few B'Day pressies I needed to sort sorted, and wrapped, just need to hand over some, and post the other...

And on that note, I'm off to get some sleep.... need a freesh head in the morning...

No comments: