Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Soalked to the skin.....

.... and loving it ;o)

I left the floods of Koh Samui yesterday, and with a short, but bumpy Catamaran trip, got to rainy Koh Tao, which was experiencing equally torrential rain :o( Not long after the open back pickup picked me up, and drove through the rain enroute to the Dive Center, did it get bogged down in a flash flood!!!! (Yes, I was sitting in the open back, wth my bags... but still smiling)Thanks to all the locals for pushing us out again...


Even that didnt dampen my spirits ;o) I did have to soend the evening studying for my first 2 Advanced Dives though, PPB, & UW Photography, before having to get up at 6:30 this morning to head off to the boat...


A Day later, and I've 3 more dives to study for, but have just had an amazing day under water!!!! Both advanced dives in the morning were great, and I learned a lot, followed by 2 fun dives this afternoon :oD The Visability has been OK by local standards, but beaks the socks off Vinkeveen!!! My last dive was the first to cross 50mins, and we only got out cos my DM was getting cold....
So far, we've seen quite a large Baracuda, a lot larger than you'd normally see during the day, some rare fish like a Harlequin Sweet Lips (Think thats the name...) and loads of others... Plenty more Pics to follow
Anyway, tomorrow is Deep, Navigation, & Night dives, I'm cream crackered, so off to eat, study, and sleeeeeeeep ;o)

No comments: