Well, now not more than a few hours to go... am I ready???? Eeeeeaaahhhhh, not really... I've got to go get Wellies fitted to the car in the morning, then post some stuff, get Cat food, then pickup Mary, drop off the car, and then we are off.... I cant wait... Will try checkin from home, get to the airport, drop off my bag, and into the Irish Bar, for a few cheeky Guinnesses, before I spend the next 3.5 weeks on Chang Beer, and Whiskey Buckets... Oh, I mean before I spend the next 3.5 weeks taking in the cultural experience that is Thailand ;o)
Cheers to Dan for recommending soem tours out of Chang Mai, he got the link to me today, and I must say I'm impressed, as it's a lot more cultural than some of the others, and even advises that it tends to take people out of their comfort zone, as it takes you to villages of a few different tribes, where not so many tourists go, and even your guide doesnt understand/speak English... Is this the usual guff they put on web sites, and in reality, no different from the other tours? Time will tell my friends, time will tell....
Oh, BTW, popped out to see Quantum of Solace tonight woith Dani, and must say, I liked it, it's worth seeing... I'm not sure if it's out in iMax, but if it is, I'd say the actions scenes are even more electric, so would recommend that too.... (I know, I should have been packing, but there you go, I'm in holiday mode ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment